Community Right to Know

New tool by DEQ you can use to see if chemicals are stored near you. To view chemical inventories stored at a particular site, you will still need to complete the Information Request Form and submit it following the instructions below.

PUBLIC ACCESS - Section 324 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act provides for public access to information gathered under the law. Under this section, all material safety data sheets (MSDS) or chemical lists (Tier I), hazardous chemical inventory forms (Tier II reports) and the emergency response plan must be made available during normal working hours.

Requests for information must be submitted to Carter County LEPC in writing.

To receive access to this information, please complete the Information Request Form and send to:

Carter County LEPC
107 1St Ave SW
Ardmore, OK 73401

Fax: 580-223-8362




Information Request Form